*This credential is only available to current RMIT students*
In this micro-credential you will develop the skills for furthering the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). You will learn how to apply the need to be quick, interconnected, awake, accessible and trustworthy in furthering one of the SDG's of your choice. You will emerge as a global citizen who wants to leave the world a better place. In learning these skills, you will be able to help your future employers be more ethical and sustainable.
This credential is endorsed by the UN Global Compact.
- Identify current applicability of an SDG and the need for rapid action that can be taken.
- Create a roadmap to step outwards and collaborate more effectively with diverse networks
- Reflect upon when they have been able to challenge their preconceptions and better inform people’s perspectives
- Investigate how their interview subject has operated across hierarchies
- Critically analyse and test how they live and maintain their values and integrity
- Reflect upon their ability to step up as active global citizens and commit to action on the global issue they are passionate about