IoT Strategy in the Era of 5G
Over the next few years, the global roll out of 5G networks will demand that organisations tap into this technology to enable the full potential of IoT, allowing adoption at scale and increased growth in the IoT market. The complexity of IoT technology and a lack of organisational readiness often results in an inability to deliver IoT projects successfully.
Who this course is for:
- Mid-senior managers looking to understand how to get hands on with the tools and drive successful campaigns
- Junior marketing professionals working on the client side
- An entrepreneur with a startup or side hustle needing the tools and knowledge to execute their go-to-market strategy
After completing an RMIT Future Skills course, you will earn an RMIT credential which can be validated, recognised and shared on social media platforms.
- Acquire, investigate, analyse and synthesise information and concepts relating to critical technical and organisational capabilities of IoT
- Understand the foundations of 5G technology and how it will accelerate IoT
- Assess the strategic value of IoT use cases for an organisation
- Appraise the steps for the development of an IoT strategy and propose an organisational approach
How does it work ?
This course will equip you with the skills required to make informed strategic decisions about IoT projects. You’ll learn the critical success factors and gain key insights from industry about what is needed to deliver IoT success from a technological, organisational, and Australian regulatory lens.
By the end of this course, you'll prepare and present your product strategy for your IoT solution in a video of no more than 10 minutes for the C-Suite. Explain the decisions you’ve made and express why your IoT use case is important for your business.