Business Analytics and Visualisation
Through this course, you’ll develop the foundational and practical skills to make data-driven decisions and communicate these using Excel and Tableau. This course can be taken as standalone but has been designed to be taken as part of a two-course Business Analytics bundle (with a saving of $400 across both courses). For a more comprehensive understanding of business analytics, we recommend that you also complete Business Analytics with SQL and Python.
This course is designed for mid-level professionals looking to develop a strong skillset in business analytics and improve their employability. This courses are also ideal for career changers looking to gain practical skills and kickstart a new career in data and analytics.
After completing an RMIT Future Skills course, you will earn an RMIT credential which can be validated, recognised and shared on social media platforms.
- Intro to data analytics
- Business Applications
- Market research
- Spreadsheets, metrics, modelling in excel
- Data visualisation with Tableau
As part of this course, you will complete one (1) final project where you’ll develop a slide deck presentation using templates, guidelines and business styles which address the following:
- Define the business question and need for data analysis
- Collect data from sources
- Clean through unnecessary data
- Begin analysing the data
- Interpret results and apply them
- Anticipate ethical and legal considerations for the business
- Justify of the approach taken to address the business question