E-commerce Strategy and Experience
Whether you’re looking to lead an e-commerce project, join the e-commerce team, or make strategic choices about where to invest your business' limited e-commerce capital, this course will equip you with the tools and skills to complete a robust e-commerce strategy and roadmap. You’ll identify how and where your business can excel in its category, and how to optimise your entire value chain including front and back of house operations.
Our E-commerce Strategy and Experience course is best suited for:
- Professionals looking for e-commerce skills to complete work projects or join an e-commerce team. This includes managers and specialists from marketing, IT, product, merchandising, customer experience or UX, strategy, supply chain and logistics. You'll be looking to design an e-commerce strategy, join the e-commerce team, or establish an e-commerce business solution.
- Startups and businesses needing to make strategic choices about where to invest their e-commerce capital.
This course is ideal for individuals and businesses with brick-and-mortar operations, physical products, and/or medium-to-large retail organisations.
After completing an RMIT Future Skills course, you will earn an RMIT credential which can be validated, recognised and shared on social media platforms.
- Evaluate trends and opportunities for customer and business solutions in e-commerce
- Produce an e-commerce strategy including business category and value chain considerations
- Recommend a business solution for one of the strategic priority areas
- Justify using relevant metrics to aid decision making in e-commerce experiences
How does it work ?
By the end of this course, you'll be able to make strategic choices about which customer and back end experiences to prioritise and where to invest your limited e-commerce capital. You'll also create an e-commerce experience strategy and deployment plan for one focus area for a business of your choice.