iOS App Development Foundations
In iOS App Development Foundations, you’ll develop basic skills in Swift programming and modern mobile apps. You’ll explore core programming concepts such as documentation and debugging and be introduced to key Apple tools in app development such as Xcode and Interface Builder.
After completing an RMIT Future Skills course, you will earn an RMIT credential which can be validated, recognised, and shared on social media platforms.
- Produce error-free code in the iOS Swift language
- Create an app using the Xcode environment
- Document code to explain app features
- Build an app to create views
- Produce code that changes states to transition between views
For your final project, you will create an app that explains the concept and functions of a traffic light.