Developing Blockchain Strategy
The course allows you to develop further understanding of blockchain without needing to have programming skills. It deep dives into various blockchain platforms so that you’ll know how to design a blockchain solution. Using critical thinking, you’ll have the skills to identify and design a solution by clearly understanding how the blockchain can be used to address a business problem.
This course is ideal for:
- Mid-senior managers looking to understand the blockchain on an intermediate level
- Tech enthusiasts, software developers or consultants, looking to employ the blockchain into their work/projects
After completing an RMIT Future Skills course, you will earn an RMIT certificate and credential which can be validated, recognised and shared on social media platforms.
- Conceptual understanding of blockchain technology
- Framework for applying blockchain to your business
- Key technical, legal and regulatory considerations
- Blockchain proof-of-concept strategies
- Blockchain go-to-market strategies
- Cost-benefit analysis
By completing this course, you will have constructed a blockchain strategy and implementation plan demonstrating how the blockchain to add business value.