*This credential is only available to current RMIT students
It’s not uncommon feel a little adrift when it comes to your career. Most people struggle with knowing what career direction to take, or are at a loss at how to make their plans a reality.
This credential helps you get your career goals and plans straight. By exploring your interests, skills, strengths and values, you’ll work out the path you want to take, and then set down a plan to get yourself there. Learn valuable skills for managing tough decisions – and create a roadmap to a fulfilling career.
Skills and learning outcomes
- Identify strengths/weaknesses
- Creating career plan
- Identify influences.
- Acquiring career information
- Managing career decisions
- New conditions of the world of work
- Non-linear career pathways
- Impact of technology on work
- Career identity – interests, values, strengths, skills
- Networks and networking
- Adaptability to manage change
How does it work ?
By completing online activities and assessments, the earner of this credential demonstrated foundational career management skills, including knowing how to adapt to career changes and make career decisions.