Digital Delivery with Agile
$990 $990 $990 $1200 $990 $1200 $990 $990 $1200 $990 $1200 $990 $990 $990 $990 $990 $990 $990 $990 $990 $990 $990 $990 $990 $990 $990 $1800 $990 $990
The course is designed in a way that it is a great introduction into agile ways of working with a focus on actually doing it. You will get the opportunity to learn different ways of embracing and using Agile from the best in the business as well as finding out what works for them.
Who this course is for:
- Junior- mid consultants and those looking to start their journey in Agile and apply this skill set to their everyday role
- Anyone working in agile teams or looking to deliver projects through Agile
After completing an RMIT Future Skills course, you will earn an RMIT certificate and credential which can be validated, recognised and shared on social media platforms.
- Understand the principles of Agile and the Agile mindset
- The history and inception of Agile
- Examine and perform sprint planning and project walls
- Comprehending the use of prioritisation models
- Identify change management and continuous improvement strategies
- Exploring the definition of ‘done’
How does it work ?
You will explore the strategic mindset and principles of Agile to produce one final project. The project will be a report addressing how to scale an agile working practice within your organisation.