Digital Tools for the Future
Why take this cred?
The ‘Digital Tools for the Future’ credential sits within the ‘Digital Literacy’ stack. This stack is designed as a tool to support lifelong learning; to prepare you for living, learning and working in a digital society.
In our digital age, the new constant is change. Over just a few decades, digital technology has radically transformed business and society – and the changes are still coming, at an ever-increasing pace. But what if, instead of struggling to keep up, you could anticipate and capitalise on next wave of digital innovation?
With this course you’ll learn to watch for new developments in digital technology. You’ll learn to identify the ways an innovation could change the landscape of work or industry, and to explore the ways it can be used to improve workflows. You’ll also gain the skills to identify potential issues with digital developments – so you can stay ahead of the pack when it comes to the next technological revolution.
- Understand and comply with ethical and legal regulation for online information use and redistribution. Follow ethical protocols regarding online privacy and confidentiality.
- Explore new and emerging technologies
- Demonstrate application of a new technology
- Identify how they might be applied to improve work outcomes
- Troubleshoot technical issues systematically
By completing online activities the earner of this credential showed the ability to explore emerging technologies, to demonstrate how they might be used to improve work outcomes, and to identify potential issues, particularly with regard to online privacy and confidentiality.