Being a Good Mentee
Why take this cred?
Finding a skilled mentor in your chosen field can be extremely useful - and the knowledge, experience and contacts they've acquired can give an invaluable boost to your career.
But finding a mentorship is only half the battle; knowing how to capitalise on your mentoring relationship can make all the difference, helping you establishing a constructive and beneficial partnership rather than having things end in frustration.
This credential gives you the practical skills and knowledge to properly handle a mentoring relationship. You'll learn how to manage a mentor partnership, what your mentor is likely to expect from you, and how to get the most out of the experience - from knowledge and industry insights to professional contacts.
- Take the lead in your mentorship
- Use a proactive and open-minded approach with your mentor
- Engage in a professional relationship with your mentor
- Foster professional networks through your mentorship
Module 1: Mentorship
Module 2: Making the most of a mentorship
Module 3: Beyond the mentorship
Assessment and activities include:
- Activity: Why do you want a mentor?
- Activity: Identify the right mentor
- Activity: Request email for mentorship
- Activity: Your mentorship plan
- Final Assessment quiz