Managing Time and Priorities
Why take this cred?
The one thing most new hires have in common is that they need to be able to hit the ground running.
Having the skills to manage one's time effectively can be essential - making all the difference between a confident new hire that quickly learns the ropes, and a disorganised trainee that trips up the productivity of the team.
By undertaking this credential you'll learn techniques on how to prioritise tasks and activities in order to successfully manage your time to achieve goals.
This credential was co-designed with the Institute of Managers and Leaders.
This credential earns you a digital badge.
- Identify the benefits of managing your time and priorities.
- Analyse time management techniques and select or create one that works for you.
- Analyse prioritisation techniques and select one that works for you.
- Demonstrate the ability to prioritise tasks and activities.
Module 1: Time management
Module 2: Time management tools and techniques
Module 3: Prioritising and organising
Module 4: Making time work for you
- online activities and submissions
- a final scenario based assessment quiz