Creating Digital Artefacts
Why take this cred?
The Creating Digital Artefacts credential sits within the Digital Literacy stack. This stack is designed as a tool to support lifelong learning; to prepare you for living, learning and working in a digital society.
Social media has become the natural place where businesses interact with the public. But to cut through the online noise, organisations need compelling content that grabs people's attention and makes them take notice and they need someone with the skills and knowhow to create it.
Learn to apply your natural creativity to crafting quality online content, including videos, podcasts and eye-catching infographics. Gain the knowhow needed to promote a business and help it gain visibility online, using digital tools to simplify online posting and amplify its reach. Take your first steps toward being a maker, and fuel your future career.
- produce and share a new video or audio resource
- design and share an infographic to display data
- design and administer an online survey
- promote new digital tools to others
- designing, creating and sharing your own digital resource
- displaying and promoting your data
- using online surveys in your research
- using digital tools to develop a new project
By creating a website (including a project outline) and completing a digital podcast, video or infographic along with a feedback survey, word cloud and reflection piece, the earner of this credential showed that they have the fundamental skills to create compelling digital content.