Digital Marketing Strategy - DJPR
In this course, you’ll get an appreciation for all aspects of digital marketing, from identifying customer behaviour and segmentation to cracking SEO strategies and social media campaigns. Learn the theory and get started with creating your own digital marketing strategy.
Who this course is for
- Mid-senior managers looking to understand how digital marketing strategies can drive business excellence
- Junior marketing professionals working on the client-side
- An entrepreneur with a startup or side hustle needing the tools and knowledge to launch their product
After completing an RMIT Future Skills course, you will earn an RMIT certificate and credential which can be validated, recognised and shared on social media platforms.
- Identify and articulate critical customer audiences
- Evaluate the fundamentals of effective SEO and SEM
- Identify critical components of paid and organic social media marketing
- Design and develop digital marketing strategies using key digital tactics and techniques
- Identify campaign goals, audience, and key channels for success
Through this course, you’ll create a digital marketing strategy and identify the success measures required to achieve your business and marketing objectives.