Cultural Differences and Similarities
*This credential is only available to current RMIT students
As workplaces become increasingly diverse, employers are seeking employees who are able to appreciate that there are cultural differences.
By undertaking this credential you'll learn to identify cultural similarities to help bridge cultural differences and expand your cultural perspectives.
This credential is developed in partnership with SBS.
- Identify how different cultures view the concept of time
- Explain how communication styles may be influenced by cultures
- Describe how to use cultural similarities to initiate and build a relationship
- Recognise the differences and similarities amongst diverse cultures
Assessment includes completing:
- An activity - Are you a direct or indirect communicator
- An activity - Your cultural perception of time
- A final assessment