Intrapreneurship: Fostering Personal Resilience
*This credential is only available to current RMIT students
This is the fifth and final micro-credential in The Intrapreneur's Roadmap cluster. We recommend having completed Making the Business Case, Negotiating the System, Building the Community and Unlocking Resources before enrolling in this.
We all know that being an innovator is a difficult path: it takes creativity, persistence and drive. We hear less about how to persist in the face of the frequent setbacks and road bumps that you'll inevitably encounter. In a nutshell, how do you stop yourself from burning out before you take off?
With this course you will learn the fundamentals on preserving and maintaining your wellbeing, sanity and perspective during your work to transform your organisation. Discover how to avoid being ground down by the daily grind, by calming your mind in times of stress, stepping back to gain perspective, and strengthening your resilience against setbacks.
Skills and learning outcomes
How to ensure you not only endure, but also enjoy the journey.
- Maintain your wellbeing, sanity and perspective while working to transform your organization
- Keep yourself thriving and turn the 'daily grind' into a corporate playground for your passion, ideas and potential
- Catalyze multiple intrapreneurial projects while still delivering on your day job
- Shed the redundant and unproductive in search of über efficiency.
- tips for maintaining resilience
- small steps
- bigger steps
- tactical exercises for the cubicle warrior
How does it work ?
By reviewing case studies and online assessment, the earner of this credential showed an understanding of strategies to maintain their emotional and mental wellbeing, and how maintain their resilience by finding new perspectives on their projects.