Digital Graphic Design
Accelerate your career by learning Graphic Design principles, capabilities, and industry leading tools within a flexible, digital delivery environment.
Our Digital Graphic Design course is best suited for:
- A creative or aspiring designer looking to upskill and potentially seek or transition into a role in a digital team.
- A current marketing, design thinking, human-centred design, or product specialist looking to distinguish yourself by gaining skills and experience in graphic design and improve your career opportunities.
After completing an RMIT Future Skills course, you will earn an RMIT certificate and credential which can be validated, recognised and shared on social media platforms.
- Explain how design principles apply to the creation of design assets
- Design and create digital graphic assets that adhere to best practice design principles and practice
- Evaluate design assets against a design brief and best practice design principles.
How does it work ?
Attain valuable, current graphic design experience by responding to a design problem in your organisation and articulate a solution to your design brief through a final presentation.