Academic Integrity Awareness
*This credential is only available to current RMIT students
Academic Integrity is essential to academic thought and practice. Demonstrate integrity, honesty and fairness in your scholarly and workplace activities.
In this badge, we will walk you through the idea of academic integrity and its significance within and beyond university. As part of this credential, we'll explore the importance of doing one's own work while also acknowledging how other people's ideas have influenced your thinking.
Skills and learning outcomes
- Acknowledge that the RMIT community has expectations around academic integrity.
- Acknowledge that honesty, fairness and integrity are values associated with academic integrity.
- Recognise academic misconduct.
- Identify appropriate referencing techniques.
Module 1: The academic community
Module 2: Avoiding academic misconduct
Module 3: Referencing
How does it work ?
Successful completion of this badge will require you to:
- Identify instances of academic integrity and academic misconduct
- Identify and locate resources to help develop appropriate academic behaviour
- Undertake a comprehensive assessment around the concepts of academic integrity. A pass score of 100/100 is required.