Resilience and Adaptability
*This credential is only available to current RMIT students
In just a few short decades, advances in technology have wrought dramatic changes in our industries and workplaces – and the pace of those changes is only set to accelerate. Employers are now actively seeking workers who have the skills to cope and adapt in rapidly shifting environments, and who are able to embrace the uncertainty those changes will bring.
This credential arms you with foundational skills to face change. By examining and strengthening your attitudes, behaviours and social support structures, you’ll gain the resilience to survive workplace changes – and the adaptability to capitalise on them.
- Identify strategies to deal with failure
- Identify strategies for learning from mistakes
- Recognise ways to seek constructive feedback
- Create strategies for dealing with challenges
- Create strategies for dealing with change
- Identify strategies for dealing with change
- Identify strategies for ensuring work life balance
- Dealing with failure
- Learning from mistakes
- How to seek feedback from others?
- Dealing with difficult people
- Dealing with a challenging workplace culture
- Having difficult conversations
Dealing with change
- Fluidity within your role
- Adapting to change
- Strategies for dealing with change
Ensuring Personal Wellbeing / Personal care
- Work Life Balance
- Strategies for dealing with stress
- Approaches to getting help
By completing online activities, assessment, and a final assessment piece, the earner of this credential demonstrated an understanding of the attitudes, behaviours and social support structures needed to strengthen their resilience and adaptability skills.