*This credential is only available to current RMIT students
Define your personal brand and make the most of your skills, talents and values. In this module, we will challenge you to think about who you are, and what you want from your career. You'll be asked to consider some simple, yet important, questions about who you are and where you want to go. Then we'll think about how you can put all of that together into a personal brand strategy.
Skills and learning outcomes
- Identify what you want to be known for within your field
- Set realistic professional and reputational goals
- Find and review the online presence of someone who already holds a thought leadership position in your chosen field
Module 1: Setting your goals
Module 2: Understanding your skills, talents and values
Module 3: Creating a roadmap for reputational success
Module 4: Learning from leaders in your chosen industry
How does it work ?
Successful completion of this badge will require you to provide 50 - 100 word summaries on:
- Your ideal job
- Your career goals
- Your values, talents and skills (what differentiates you from others?)
- Your elevator pitch
- An overview of someone in your chosen field who holds an online status position and what you can learn from them.