Brand + Content Marketing
Through our Brand + Content Marketing bundle, you’ll undertake two courses that will
teach you how to communicate a single, compelling brand through various content
and social media marketing strategies.
After completing an RMIT Future Skills course, you will earn an RMIT credential which can be validated, recognised and shared on social media platforms.
- Critically analyse and apply industry principles and processes of brand strategy
- Develop and justify a brand strategy for a new brand or an existing brand of choice and develop low fidelity brand assets
- Examine consumer touchpoints and marketing channels and develop a framework or approach to deliver the brand experience and ensure consistency
- Develop an approach for communicating the brand at all business levels: board, executive, functional and all teams
- How to effectively increase content and social media engagement
- How to set social and content marketing goals and align business objectives
- What it takes to generate good content and distribute it successfully
- How to differentiate between vanity and real metrics
- How to develop, implement, and measure a social media and content marketing plan
- The art of social listening and optimisation
How does it work ?
By the end of this bundle, you’ll have
completed two projects; a brand strategy and content and social media marketing plan