- Summer lovin’ in the openair 26/11/2014Ben & Jerry’s Openair Cinemas is a quintessential outdoor event, with music by day and movies by night set to light up St Kilda Beach from 30 November to 21 December.
- Art U Wear $5000 competition 26/11/2014This new competition creates the perfect opportunity for textile artists, designers, students and anyone with a love of this medium to show off what they can do.
- Four friends, one project and a hashtag 25/11/2014Take health promotion, a final assessment and four friends and quite often the mix can produce fantastic results, as was the case with this year’s RMITMoveIt group.
- A series of small wire objects (many of them uninteresting): Object 2 28/11/2014After its recent success at the Globelight festival, McFarlane and Verhagen’s audiovisual plinth returns.
- Made Here - Furniture Design graduate exhibition 29/11/2014The Made Here exhibition showcases the talented graduate work from RMIT’s celebrated Furniture Design program.
- Australian Society for French Studies (ASFS) Conference 2014 03/12/2014The 22nd annual conference of the Australian Society for French Studies, will focus on Conflict, Dialogue and Representation.