- What does it take to be a Technology Entrepreneur? 18/09/2014If you’re thinking of launching a tech startup, get inside know-how from former Australian Entrepreneur of the Year, Leni Mayo at next Tuesday's lunchtime seminar..
- Sustainable Arts Career Pathways 17/09/2014The Melbourne Fringe Festival presents: Pathways 2014 - a two-day professional development seminar that will explore the different pathways and options you have to getting a career that will last.
- The Hills Young Australian Design Awards 16/09/2014If you’re a design student, catapult your career by entering the Hills Young Australian Design Awards.
- 12 Day Central Australia Tour //Join RMIT Link Sport and Recreation on a 12 day Central Australia tour during the Semester break.
- RMIT Music student picks up prestigious award. //RMIT student Lauren Ritchie, was recently awarded the Member for Melbourne Youth Volunteer Award at a presentation at the Commonwealth Government Office at Treasury Place in Melbourne.
- City Fitness sale - final days! //The RMIT City Fitness sale finishes at the end of March, so sign up now to save $100 and get a FREE individual exercise training program (valued at $40).