College of Business Vocational Education to Higher Education Advanced Standing
If you have completed an RMIT College of Business Vocational Education program and you are continuing your studies into a RMIT College of Business Higher Education program, you will be eligible to receive advanced standing for approved courses.
For your convenience Advanced Standing Maps have been created which show the credits you are eligible to receive. Links to the maps for each eligible RMIT College of Business Higher Education program are provided below.
Please make sure you do not enrol into the courses that are marked as approved exemptions.
It is important to note:
- you do not need to complete a Credit Transfer and Higher Education Recognition of Prior Learning Application Form. The credits that you are eligible to receive according to the Advanced Standing Maps will be completed on your behalf via an internal process. If after your commencing semester’s census date you notice that your credits have not been added, please contact Business Central.
- it is your responsibility to ensure you are enrolled correctly (refer to the Statement of Student Responsibilities).
Once your credits have been added to your program, if you have any further questions please contact Business Central.
Advanced Standing Maps
Other Related Information
- This agreement is for RMIT Business Vocational Education program graduates commencing their RMIT College of Business Higher Education program and may be subject to change.
- If you have commenced your RMIT College of Business Higher Education program prior to this semester and your advanced standing has not been reflected on your academic history, please contact Business Central via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have completed other RMIT Vocational Education programs or TAFE programs from other institutions, you will need to submit a Credit Transfer and Higher Education Recognition of Prior Learning Application Form (available from the Student Forms webpage) along with supporting documentation to Business Central.