RMIT students have returned from Mexico with a fresh take on living cities.
Fit to drive
An RMIT-devised program is keeping teenagers safe on the road.
Waste not, want not
Researchers have worked with the building industry to slash construction site waste.
Plumbing the heights
An Indigenous plumbing program at RMIT is celebrating a decade of success.
- Mentorship program boosts Indigenous education 11/07/2014An innovative mentoring program supported by RMIT University is boosting school completion rates among Indigenous students in Melbourne.
- Marketing students show off their SunSmarts 10/07/2014Postgraduate students have come up with innovative and cost-effective ways to boost engagement with Cancer Council Victoria’s SunSmart app.
- Indian student wins top RMIT research award 10/07/2014A PhD student from RMIT’s joint research centre in Hyderabad, India, has been awarded a top prize for his work on converting waste to energy.
- Putting Indigenous housing and urban food security on the agenda 09/07/2014RMIT researchers have contributed to a new UN declaration that says Indigenous equality is the key to sustainable urban development.
- Bloom in balance: Natalie Bloom 09/07/2014Natalie Bloom started her cosmetics business in a garage, went on to build a global brand, and is now embracing the digital marketplace.
- Training program to boost regional investment 09/07/2014The Australian APEC Study Centre at RMIT has hosted a training program to enhance the investment environment in the Asia-Pacific.
BlogsShyness isn't nice, but shyness shouldn't stop you27/06/2014Shy people have quite a bit to contend with – not least the word itself.
PodcastTalking Design07/07/2014Talking Design is a fortnightly podcast review of design in all its facets - from architecture to industrial design, from fashion to automotive design.
VideoBetter Sleep07/07/2014Researchers are working to improve our sleep by creating innovative mattress fabrics.