All about alumni
Designer Toni Maticevski stars on the cover of our new alumni magazine.
Meet Newton - the high-tech mannequin helping researchers develop healing textiles for burn patients.
Our graduates have starred in the Melbourne Fashion Festival.
RMIT research shows strong social connections are key to happiness for "at-risk" teens.
- RMIT sponsors first female hackathon 24/04/2014Australia's first ever female hackathon has been held in Melbourne, with support from RMIT's School of Business IT and Logistics.
- Gillard unveils groundbreaking model for global education 23/04/2014Former Prime Minister Julia Gillard has discussed a new model of education for developing countries at a lecture held at RMIT University.
- RMIT alumnus stars in The Vagina Monologues 17/04/2014A charity performance of the award-winning play The Vagina Monologues at RMIT will feature leading lawyer and alumnus, Dr Beth Wilson AM.
- Media alumnus at top of film industry 17/04/2014Producer and RMIT University alumnus Joanna Werner has won a top award for outstanding achievement in the Victorian screen industry.
- Hicks’ lawyer presents at language symposium 16/04/2014Human rights consultant Dan Mori has delivered the keynote speech at a Language, Diversity and Global Security symposium at RMIT.
- Digital technology that transforms cities 16/04/2014Leading architect and engineer Professor Carlo Ratti has spoken at RMIT on the ways digital technologies are changing how we live.
BlogsEnergy-smart appliances cut Australian power bills by billions.24/04/2014Australia's regulations on the labelling of energy efficient appliances have been saving saving us millions of dollars while cutting down on greenhouse gases.
PodcastTalking Design14/04/2014Talking Design is a fortnightly podcast review of design in all its facets - from architecture to industrial design, from fashion to automotive design.
VideoThe Anatomy Cup14/04/2014 Medical sciences students embark on a series of fun and challenging anatomy-based games.