Ready for take off
Aviation student Jessica Dettmer is fulfilling a childhood dream at RMIT - learning to fly.
Designs in bloom
A Maxwell & Williams collection designed by an RMIT graduate is set to hit stores.
RMIT is transforming the heart of its City campus through the New Academic Street project.
Train of thought
A public art project is inspiring commuters to bring their train journeys to life.
- RMIT projects shortlisted for Premier’s Design Awards 27/08/2014From a collaboration with Circus Oz to a new digital survey platform, a range of RMIT projects are finalists in the Premier's Design Awards.
- Exertion Games Lab excels on the world stage 26/08/2014A team of researchers from RMIT University are making waves in the world of interactive gaming.
- Management issues focus of MBA intensive in Vietnam 25/08/2014Students in the MBA Executive from Melbourne and Vietnam have come together for a special course focusing on management issues in Asia.
- Laser technique offers nano breakthrough 22/08/2014Researchers have uncovered a new way of using lasers to directly write patterns onto special crystals, in a nanotechnology breakthrough.
- Campus Store makes it easy being green 22/08/2014A new indoor garden at the RMIT Campus Store provides a green haven from the concrete jungle outside.
- Speed interviewing helps students gain work placements 21/08/2014A speed interviewing day at RMIT has brought together prospective employers with accounting students seeking work placements.
BlogsIn Conversation with Emily Nussbaum21/08/2014RMIT media academic Lisa French talks with New Yorker critic Emily Nussbaum about bingeing on DVD sets, live-tweeting and reruns.
PodcastTalking Health25/08/2014Talking Health is a fortnightly podcast featuring conversations with academics and recordings of guest lectures from health researchers.
VideoUsing social media to promote yourself or your business25/08/2014 Did you know that 58 per cent of people using social media to research a product end up purchasing that product?