An extraordinary exhibition of Indigenous art has opened at RMIT Gallery.
Two RMIT researchers are going global, after being awarded prestigious Churchill Fellowships.
RMIT researchers are developing new ways to bring maths alive in high schools.
Beauty of discovery
Phred Petersen has spent over 30 years combining two passions: photography and science.
- Graduate art exhibited in Hong Kong 30/09/2014Art graduates have shown their work on the global stage through an exhibition at the Pao Galleries in the Hong Kong Arts Centre.
- Arts radio program celebrates major milestone 30/09/2014After 17 years of continual airplay, community program Arts Alive has recorded its 900th episode in RMIT's radio studios.
- Rating puts MBA among nation’s best 29/09/2014RMIT has been awarded a 5-star rating by the Graduate Management Association of Australia for its MBA (Executive).
- RMIT’s strong growth in Vietnam shared with Ambassador 26/09/2014RMIT's strong links with Vietnam were further reinforced during a recent visit from Vietnam's Ambassador to Australia, Thanh Nghi Luong.
- Student film awards the reel deal 26/09/2014An experimental fashion film and the story of a boy's battle with a vending machine have shared first prize in the RMIT Student Film Awards.
- Cross cultural collaborations receive funding 25/09/2014New government funding will support RMIT students in undertaking international study tours to China, Vietnam and the United States.
BlogsViolence biggest threat to wellbeing29/09/2014Rob Hulls discusses the impact of family and sexual violence on our collective wellbeing.
PodcastTalking Technology29/09/2014 A fortnightly podcast featuring interviews with leaders in the tech industry. Talking Technology is produced by experienced journalists Garry Barker and Leon Gettler.
VideoGet global29/09/2014Change the world with a degree in International Studies at RMIT.