RMIT researchers are developing new ways to bring maths alive in high schools.
Beauty of discovery
Phred Petersen has spent over 30 years combining two passions: photography and science.
A cut above
Designs by our fashion students have hit the Melbourne Spring Fashion Week runway.
MicroNano nerve centre
RMIT’s $30 million MicroNano Research Facility will drive cutting-edge advances in technology.
- RMIT partners with UN network to reduce poverty 16/09/2014RMIT University has become a key academic partner in a United Nations network aimed at reducing poverty through land reform.
- Career change pays off for budding RMIT fashion entrepreneur 12/09/2014From boardrooms to farms and finally to fashion: Johnny Szymanski has travelled a fascinating journey leading up to his enrolment at RMIT.
- Boost to academic staff numbers 12/09/2014RMIT is investing in the growth of academic staff numbers with 88 extra staff recruited to continuing roles across the University in 2014.
- Graduates awarded Hong Kong art gongs 11/09/2014Two Hong Kong-based RMIT art graduates have received excellence awards from the Australia China Art Foundation.
- Metricon staff complete specialised RMIT training 10/09/2014A group of site managers from Metricon in Geelong have graduated from a specially tailored skills program at RMIT University.
- New research to help predict flu outbreaks 10/09/2014Researchers are working to enable influenza outbreaks to be predicted in much the same way as meteorologists forecast weather.
BlogsGreat TV drama goes global01/09/2014 International dramas are becoming a stalwart of American awards shows. Could an Australian script be next?
PodcastTalking Business15/09/2014Talking Business is a weekly review of the Australian economy, featuring interviews with prominent business leaders and expert analysis from RMIT academics.
VideoThe Ulm School of Design15/09/2014Dr. Martin Mäntele, director of the HfG-Archive, discusses the Ulm School of Design exhibition, held at RMIT Gallery in August.