Easy to be green
RMIT has been acclaimed as a sustainability leader, winning three top awards.
Gone to water
An urban design researcher is examining waterfront renewal in Melbourne - and around the world.
Engineering the future
RMIT research and innovations has been showcased at the international Engineers Australia convention.
Top End training
RMIT is partnering with locals to develop workforce skills in the Northern Territory.
- Students dominate state building design awards 19/12/2014Two RMIT students have been recognised as rising stars of the Victorian building design industry at an awards ceremony in Melbourne.
- Street art campaign calls for constitutional change 17/12/2014RMIT students have collaborated on a street art project to raise awareness about constitutional recognition for Indigenous Australians.
- RMIT hosts distributed leadership summit 16/12/2014The RMIT Centre for Business Education Research together with Macquarie University have held a national summit on distributed leadership.
- Textile design students take on London Design Festival 15/12/2014Two RMIT students have received international recognition at the London Design Festival for their wallpaper designs.
- Advocate for women in technology wins Google scholarship 12/12/2014Encouraging more women to break into technology careers is a key focus for RMIT student and Google scholarship winner, Judith Gammie.
- Pioneering book outlines future direction for engineering education 10/12/2014A new book commissioned by UNESCO and edited by RMIT academics is set to drive strategic change in engineering education.
BlogsHow to Promote a Global Economic Recovery?12/12/2014What are the best economic policies to promote global recovery? The Keynesian vs. Free Market approach.
PodcastGlobalism Research Centre 15/12/2014The Global Studies Seminar Series is a program of free public seminars exploring key issues and debates in the field of global studies.
VideoResearch at RMIT15/12/2014Sweatatoms: turning your health data into material artifact.