Two RMIT researchers are going global, after being awarded prestigious Churchill Fellowships.
RMIT researchers are developing new ways to bring maths alive in high schools.
Beauty of discovery
Phred Petersen has spent over 30 years combining two passions: photography and science.
A cut above
Designs by our fashion students have hit the Melbourne Spring Fashion Week runway.
- Marketing students win third place in national innovation challenge 24/09/2014RMIT University marketing students have been awarded third place in a national convenience store industry competition.
- Student design a bold new vision for centre 24/09/2014An RMIT student has designed a striking image to visually communicate the aims and ethos of the University’s Centre for Innovative Justice.
- Lecturer receives prestigious Deni Greene environmental award 24/09/2014Senior lecturer Alan Pears AM has been awarded the Deni Greene Award in recognition of his outstanding contribution to energy efficiency.
- Researchers working to track RMIT’s carbon footprint 24/09/2014A major research project will help RMIT staff and students monitor and compare their full carbon footprints across work, study and travel.
- Entrepreneur shares experience with regional businesses 23/09/2014South-west Victorian businesses have benefited from RMIT Entrepreneur in Residence Marcus Powe's experience during a recent visit.
- Fantauzzo wins fourth Archibald People’s Choice 23/09/2014RMIT alumnus and Adjunct Professor of Art, Vincent Fantauzzo, has taken home the Archibald People's Choice Award for the fourth time.
BlogsWeb content strategy at RMIT22/09/2014Content strategist John Ryan is working with RMIT University to meet the challenges of digital disruption and create useful, usable content.
PodcastTalking Design22/09/2014Talking Design is a fortnightly podcast produced by design commentator Stephen Crafti, who interviews professionals from all areas of the design world.
VideoBuilding bridges22/09/2014Teams of first year engineering students design and build bridges made from dried spaghetti. Fantastico!