- A series of small wire objects (many of them uninteresting): Object 2 28/11/2014After its recent success at the Globelight festival, McFarlane and Verhagen’s audiovisual plinth returns.
- Curator and artist talk 28/11/2014Join Jonathan Parsons as he guides you through Experimenta Recharge: 6th International Biennial of Media Art.
- Google and the World Brain screening including Q&A session 28/11/2014This special film screening and Q & A session questions the nature of the Internet by looking at the story of Google Books.
- Made Here - Furniture Design graduate exhibition 29/11/2014The Made Here exhibition showcases the talented graduate work from RMIT’s celebrated Furniture Design program.
- Ei Wada artist talk on Falling Records 29/11/2014Japanese musician and artist Ei Wada uses old electric and acoustic instruments to create multi-channel performance arrangements.
- Experimenta Recharge opening weekend media art seminar 29/11/2014Join us for one, two or all three panel discussions on key thematic topics in media art.
- Entrepreneur Marcus Powe returns to Hamilton 01/12/2014Experience the power of disruptive thinking. Join our Gen X and Gen Y forum with entrepreneur Marcus Powe and help shape Hamilton’s future.
- Australian Society for French Studies (ASFS) Conference 2014 03/12/2014The 22nd annual conference of the Australian Society for French Studies, will focus on Conflict, Dialogue and Representation.
- Information session for 2015 intake: vocational Justice programs 03/12/2014Prepare for a career in the criminal justice system with RMIT’s vocational Justice programs. Find out more at this information session.
- Tom Nairn Lecture 2014 with former French PM Lionel Jospin 04/12/2014This annual lecture brings together pre-eminent thinkers on global issues to share their knowledge and propose big ideas for the future.
- Interior Design and Decoration Diploma Graduate Exhibition 04/12/2014The 2014 interior design and decoration exhibition celebrates graduates' creative vision and cutting-edge designs for a proposed Boutique Hotel in Faraday Street, Carlton.
- Great Dreamers - Advanced Diploma of Graphic Design Graduate Exhibition 04/12/2014The 2014 Advanced Diploma of Graphic Design graduate exhibition showcases the folio work of nearly 40 graduates.