- Creature Comfort 01/10/2014An installation of sculptural forms based on primitive organisms, and inspired by themes from Frankenstein.
- PhD Juice Bar presents 42nd Street. Urban Scenography 02/10/2014Design and architecture create artificial realities and can be understood as control systems for our experiences of the world.
- Artland: public art exhibition 05/10/2014An exhibition of site-specific artworks at RMIT Brunswick campus.
- Forum: Counter-terrorism and security 07/10/2014Presented by the EU Centre at RMIT in conjunction with Curtin University COVER program and RMIT School of Global, Urban and Social Studies.
- The Turn Series: The Public Turn 08/10/2014The Public Turn sets a place at the table for a conversation about public space as the site of research for design, the humanities and art.
- Communication for development and social change 08/10/2014Professor Servaes and Dr Malikha will discuss Three Development Paradigms, Two Communication Models, Many Applications and Approaches.
- Curator talk - Warlayirti: The Art of Balgo 08/10/2014In this talk, the curator, Jacqueline Healy will speak about key works and concepts in the exhibition.
- PhD Juice Bar presents Environmentally Responsible Architecture 09/10/2014Martyn Hook’s practice is dedicated to the creation of sustainable buildings with a responsible environmental and social agenda.
- Lecture: Understanding the Berlin Wall 09/10/2014On the 25th anniversary of the Fall of the Berlin Wall, Dr. Marion Detjen reflects on how the event has affected life in Germany.
- Digital Ethnography Design Workshop 09/10/2014How do ethnographers engage with the changing form of culture as it becomes increasingly mediated by digital ethnology?
- Vault 10/10/2014This exhibition presents the fascinating history of Circus Oz with never-before-seen archival footage, storytelling and mixed-media artworks.
- Wellbeing not winning: The importance of sport and organisation in remote Indigenous communities 13/10/2014The importance of sport and organisation in remote Indigenous communities.