- RMIT Flight Training Open Day 31/08/2014Get your passport to becoming a pilot at the RMIT Flight Training Open Day in Point Cook.
- International Workshop on Human-Oriented Formal Methods 01/09/2014The 12th International Conference on Software Engineering and Formal Methods will be held in Grenoble, France on September 1-5, 2014.
- Screen Cultures seminar 02/09/2014Join us for morning tea and a Shifting Frames Seminar presented by the 2014 AFIRC Fellows Dr Fincina Hopgood and Dr John Hughes.
- Public lecture: Swedish journalist and author Kajsa Ekis Ekman 03/09/2014Being and Being Bought by Kajsa Ekis Ekman analyses the parallels between prostitution and surrogacy.
- The Museum of Abject Sentimentality 03/09/2014This exhibition examines how contemporary artists use the abject object to explore historical notions of the Sublime.
- You throw out that much food!! 03/09/2014Understanding food waste generation in Melbourne households. Centre for Design and Society Research Seminar Series presented by Associate Professor, Karli Verghese.
- 2014 Higinbotham Lecture 04/09/2014RMIT University celebrates the legacy of politician and chief justice George Higinbotham (1826-1892)
- Melbourne Spring Fashion Week 06/09/2014The future of global fashion will be on show when RMIT students launch their collections as part of the Melbourne Spring Fashion Week emerging program.
- Information session: RMIT's new Master of Teaching Practice 09/09/2014If you already have a degree but want to become a teacher, the Master of Teaching Practice will get you there.
- Free Lunchtime Cinema 10/09/2014Unwind between classes, over lunch or just to catch a free film. Come down to Kaleide Theatre each Wednesday from 12.30 pm to view classic films and new hits.
- A Wicked Turn: Interdisciplinarity in Practice 10/09/2014Eat soup, break bread, drink wine and share conversation across the table.
- Free Lunchtime Cinema 17/09/2014Unwind between classes, over lunch or just to catch a free film. Come down to Kaleide Theatre each Wednesday from 12.30 pm to view classic films and new hits.