Shaun is engaged in various key research projects that include publication in academic press and funded visual projects which include Arts Victoria and the Australia Council for the Arts.
- Richard Brownlow (PhD)
- Patrick Kelly (PhD)
- Trevor Morgan (PhD)
- Sarah Ramsay (MA Research)
Shaun has screened and exhibited widely in seminal and important exhibitions and venues including the Australian Centre for Contemporary Art, The National Centre for Contemporary Art Moscow, Cologne Art Fair, National Museum of Fine Arts, Moscow, Bilbao, ACMI, and National Museum Centre of Art Reina Sofia, and the Basque Museum, Spain.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (RMIT)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Hons) (Monash)
- Doctor of Philosophy (UTas)
Shaun has wide experience as a commercial photographer, illustrator, gallery director, conference event management, curator, and is now the writer, producer and director of the feature film 'The Night Dweller Chronicles' series in development through joint US-Australian production.
Digital Philosophy, Contemporary Art, Video and Media Art, Film Making and Digital Cinema. He is also a contributing reader to various journals and conference events.
- Wilson, S. (2016). Uber Memoria XIX Part VIII In: PIXELS OF IDENTITY - THE BODY LANGUAGE Bogata, Colombia
- Wilson, S. (2016). Alternative characterisation strategies in contemporary mainstream zombie cinema In: Screen Thought: A journal of image, sonic, and media humanities, 1, 1 - 12
- Wilson, S. (2016). What is post neo modernism?: Absolute, multiplicity, post-truth, disruption In: The Official: International Journal of Contemporary Humanities, 1, 1 - 12
- Wilson, S. (2016). Building a memory palace through video installation In: International Journal of Practice Based Humanities, 2, 1 - 15
- Wilson, S. (2015). Slow motion as a condition of the moving image In: Altitude: An e-journal of emerging humanities work, 13, 1 - 15
- Wilson, S. (2015). Uber Memoria XIX Part IV In: FILE 2015 Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Wilson, S. (2014). Uber Memoria XIX Part II In: Bideodromo Experimental Film and Video Festival Bilbao, Spain
- Wilson, S. (2014). Uber Memoria XIX Part III In: Pixels of Identity Almeria, Spain
- Wilson, S. (2014). Uber Memoria XIX Part I In: Sustainable Empires Venice, Italy
- Wilson, S. (2013). 51 Paintings In: XII International Image Festival Manizales, Colombia
- A Far Cry from Nowhere. Funded by: Creative Victoria Grant pre-2014 from (2010 to 2010)
- Arts Development Project: Creation of Uber Memoria X. Funded by: Creative Victoria Grant pre-2014 from (2008 to 2008)
- Victorian Our Water Our Future Postgraduate Scholarships: Enhancing social learning for sustainability in water management and conservation in Victoria. Funded by: Victorian Our Water Our Future Postgraduate Scholarships from (2006 to 2009)
2 PhD Current Supervisions3 PhD Completions and 2 Masters by Research Completions