European Union (EU) Centre
About the European Union (image: Rock Cohen, Creative Commons license)
The EU Centre at RMIT was established in January 2010 to promote a better understanding of the EU and EU-Australia relations.
The Centre provides a focal point for teaching, research and outreach activities with the EU, Australia and the Asia Pacific region. It acts as an advocate for the EU in the region and facilitates the dissemination of information and knowledge from academia to industry and the community at large. The Centre is funded through a grant from the European Union and RMIT University.
- Adjunct Professor wins top landscape architecture award 29/10/2014RMIT Adjunct Professor Perry Lethlean has received one of the world's most renowned landscape architecture awards.
- RMIT Europe Newsletter – July 2014
- Book launch: China and the EU in context
- Council of the EU adopts Guidelines on Freedom of Expression Online and Offline – Read the press release (PDF 77 KB) and read the full Guidelines (PDF 263 KB)
- Cities Learning Together post-conference reports now available
- Presentation: European Research Council (ERC) Funding Opportunities
- The EU Delegation to Australia newsletter, Issue 394