European Union (EU) Centre
About the European Union (image: Rock Cohen, Creative Commons license)
The EU Centre at RMIT was established in January 2010 to promote a better understanding of the EU and EU-Australia relations.
The Centre provides a focal point for teaching, research and outreach activities with the EU, Australia and the Asia Pacific region. It acts as an advocate for the EU in the region and facilitates the dissemination of information and knowledge from academia to industry and the community at large. The Centre is funded through a grant from the European Union and RMIT University.
- Fashion world goes Gaga for RMIT graduate 28/08/2014An RMIT University fashion graduate has seen her collection featured as part of Lady Gaga's artRAVE world tour.
- Forum: Counter-terrorism and security 07/10/2014Presented by the EU Centre at RMIT in conjunction with Curtin University COVER program and RMIT School of Global, Urban and Social Studies.
- RMIT Europe Newsletter – July 2014
- Book launch: China and the EU in context
- Council of the EU adopts Guidelines on Freedom of Expression Online and Offline – Read the press release (PDF 77 KB) and read the full Guidelines (PDF 263 KB)
- Cities Learning Together post-conference reports now available
- Presentation: European Research Council (ERC) Funding Opportunities
- The EU Delegation to Australia newsletter, Issue 394