Flash player required
To view this slideshow/gallery please install or update Flash player.
18 – 20 November 2013: Cities Learning Together
9 – 11 September 2013: Smart, Sustainable and Inclusive
RMIT study tours
European Union (EU) Centre
The European Union (EU) Centre at RMIT University was established in January 2010 to promote a better understanding of the EU and EU-Australia relations. The Centre provides a focal point for teaching, research and outreach activities with the EU, Australia and the Asia Pacific Region. It acts as an advocate for the EU in the region and facilitates the dissemination of information and knowledge from academia to industry and the community at large. The European Union Centre at RMIT is funded through a grant from the European Union and RMIT University.
- Latvia to become 18th eurozone member from 2014
- Jean Monnet Call for Proposals 2013
- The EU Delegation to Australia newsletter, Issue 364 (June 2013)
- Listen to a podcast of: Australia and Europe in conversation: 50 years of EU-Australia relations
- Listen to a recording of the forum: Europe in crisis? Making sense of complexity (MP3 32MB)
- Listen to a recording of the lecture with Dr Gerhard Sabathil: The Asian Century: what it means for the EU and Australia