RMIT leads and/or contributes expertise to a number of multi-partner research collaborations.
These collaborations bring together researchers from universities, industry and government, both Australian and international to produce high quality research outcomes that contribute to the achievement of national objectives and solve global problems.
For further information on partnering with RMIT please contact the Research Innovation and Entrepreneurship team.
RMIT global research nodes
- AICAUSE - Australia-India Research Centre for Automation Software Engineering
- CAIRCCM - China-Australia International Research Centre for Chinese Medicine
RMIT national collaborations
- AHURI - Australian Housing and Urban Research Institute
- ARC Centre of Excellence for Creative Industries and Innovation
- ARC Centre of Excellence for Environmental Decisions
- ARC Centre of Excellence for Nanoscale BioPhotonics
- NHMRC Centre of Excellence: Australian Centre for Electromagnetic Bioeffects Research
- CUDOS - An ARC Centre of Excellence
RMIT Cooperative Research Centres (CRCs)
- Bushfires CRC
- Bushfire and Natural Hazards CRC
- CRC for Advanced Automotive Technology (Auto CRC)
- CRC for Advanced Composite Structures
- CRC for Advanced Manufacturing
- CRC for Space Environment Management
- CRC for Spatial Information
- Smart Services CRC
- Wound Management Innovation CRC
- Young and Well CRC