See if you are eligible to apply for a fee exemption for your government subsidised place in a RMIT vocational education program.
If your application is successful, you will not be charged tuition fees for your program.
Eligibility criteria and supporting documentation
The eligibility criteria are set by the Victorian Government and assessed by RMIT in accordance with government directives, which are subject to change at any time.
You are entitled to a fee exemption if you:
- are enrolled in a RMIT vocational education program and
- hold written confirmation from the management of the Judy Lazarus Transition Centre or the relevant Youth Justice Unit of the Department of Human Services.
You cannot apply for a fee exemption if you:
- are enrolled in a vocational graduate certificate or vocational graduate diploma program
- commenced a diploma or advanced diploma program on or after 1 July 2012
- are enrolled in an Australian full fee place or international full fee place.
How to apply
If you think you are eligible, apply now.