Important fee information for RMIT international students.
Tuition fees for international students are listed in the fees section of each program on the RMIT website.
You can also use the Programs, intakes and tuition fees database to search for international student programs and courses tuition fees.
- The program and fees information applies to students commencing programs between 1 January and 31 December of the selected academic year.
- All fees are quoted in Australian dollars ($AUD) and apply to RMIT University’s Australian campuses only.
- Fees are held constant for each calendar year.
Tuition fee increases
- RMIT University may adjust program tuition fees at the beginning of each calendar year.
- RMIT may increase the fees by no more than 7.5% each year.
- Because fee increases are applied at the beginning of each calendar year, students commencing later in the year will find that the total cost of their program will be slightly higher than if they had commenced earlier in the year.
- Program tuition fees do not include the Student Services and Amenities Fee (SSAF), material and administrative fees, books, equipment and other materials required to undertake the program or compulsory activities where relevant, such as fieldwork, excursions or laboratory practicals. See the Other expenses - materials and administrative fees page for more information.
- Fees are invoiced on a semester basis based on the enrolled load for that particular semester except for the following two sectors:
- RMIT English Worlwide student's fees are charged at a weekly rate.
- Foundation Studies and Victorian Certificate of Education students are charged a flat semester fee.