Sorry, this program is not available for local students.
Please contact Info Corner to discuss other study options.
Sorry, this program is not available for international students intending to study on a student visa.
If you hold a different visa type, you may be eligible. Please contact us for more information.
Examples of some of the courses undertaken in the program include:
- Apply first aid
- Articulate models and transfer records
- Comply with infection control policies in health work
- Construct cast metal alloy removable partial denture framework
- Construct crown and bridge structures
- Construct custom impression trays
- Construct fixed restorations
- Construct immediate dentures
- Construct models
- Construct oral splints
- Construct orthodontic appliances
- Construct regulation rims
- Construct simple complete removable acrylic dentures and appliances
- Construct thermoformed bases and appliances
- Contribute to WHS practices
- Join alloy structures
- Repair and modify dentures and appliances
- Take tooth shades
- Construct indirect composite polymer fixed restorations
- Maintain business resources
- Maintain financial records
- Deliver a service to a customer
- Use business technology
Plans are variations offered for a program such as specialisations, modes of delivery or location. Browse a plan to see the courses our students are currently studying.
Diploma of Dental Technology
Apprenticeship: 3 years part time. Non Apprenticeship: 2 years full time
|City Campus||Apprenticeship: 3 years part time. Non Apprenticeship: 2 years full time|