College of Business
RMIT University has established a reputation for excellence in business and management education, providing high quality, industry responsive programs relevant to the national and global marketplace.
RMIT College of Business has a proud history of providing programs that meet the evolving needs of students and industry.
- Shaping the Future of Business: Celebrating 38 Years of Cooperative Education 24/11/2014Join RMIT’s College of Business Industry Engagement Team to acknowledge the contributions of our many business partners and to celebrate the success of our Cooperative Education students.
- The RMIT Accounting Educators’ Conference, 2014 24/11/2014This is a forum for accounting educators to share their research findings in addressing key issues and developments in accounting education.
- Job Security, Economic Uncertainty and Global Warming and their influence on Ski industry workers in Japan 27/11/2014This seminar presented by Associate Professor Michael Segon, Dr Chris Booth and Ms Elizabeth Shi will discuss the paper on 'Job Security, Economic Uncertainty and Global Warming and their influence on Ski industry workers in Japan'.
- Student entrepreneur receives small business grant 21/11/2014RMIT student Geoff Plahn has been awarded a $10,000 Bank of Melbourne grant to help support his tyre recycling and manufacturing business.
- Celebrating teaching and research 20/11/2014RMIT University has recognised staff and student achievements at its 2014 Teaching and Research Awards.
- Empowering good governance in Vietnam 18/11/2014RMIT and KPMG Limited have come together to support good governance through an innovative new centre in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City.
In the media
- As-Saber: Future of the global garment market (891 ABC Adelaide, 20 November 2014)
- Potts: Less publicly-funded TV is good news for taxpayers ... if not pigs (The Conversation, 20 November 2014)
- Davidson: Wheeler Centre Debate: Coal-fired Power will soon be obsolete (Catallaxy Files, 16 November 2014)