College of Business
RMIT University has established a reputation for excellence in business and management education, providing high quality, industry responsive programs relevant to the national and global marketplace.
RMIT College of Business has a proud history of providing programs that meet the evolving needs of students and industry.
- Greening the Australian Auto Industry: Local hype versus political economic realities 28/11/2014Caleb Goods, Curtin University presents Greening the Australian Auto Industry: Local hype versus political economic realities
- Entrepreneur Marcus Powe returns to Hamilton 01/12/2014Experience the power of disruptive thinking. Join our Gen X and Gen Y forum with entrepreneur Marcus Powe and help shape Hamilton’s future.
- Writing good qualitative research well 02/12/2014The Qualitative Interest Group will hold its final meeting for this year on Tuesday, 2 December: the topic is 'Writing good qualitative research well'.
- Student entrepreneur receives small business grant 21/11/2014RMIT student Geoff Plahn has been awarded a $10,000 Bank of Melbourne grant to help support his tyre recycling and manufacturing business.
- Celebrating teaching and research 20/11/2014RMIT University has recognised staff and student achievements at its 2014 Teaching and Research Awards.
- Empowering good governance in Vietnam 18/11/2014RMIT and KPMG Limited have come together to support good governance through an innovative new centre in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City.
In the media
- Forsyth: The enduring myth of the industrial relations club (The Conversation, 27 November 2014)
- Banks: Money minus: Payday lender hit with $42,500 fine (SmartCompany, 26 November 2014)
- Singh: Bankers are about to ensure money transfers go underground (The Conversation, 21 November 2014)