College of Business
RMIT University has established a reputation for excellence in business and management education, providing high quality, industry responsive programs relevant to the national and global marketplace.
RMIT College of Business has a proud history of providing programs that meet the evolving needs of students and industry.
- Qualitative Interest Group: The uses of diverse data 02/09/2014The September meeting will offer a discussion on integrating data of different sorts – mixed methods and mixed approaches. This includes, but isn’t restricted to, mixing data from quantitative and qualitative approaches.
- One-Day Workshop on Experimental Research Methods 03/09/2014Dr Kaleel Rahman and Professor Tim Fry are delighted to invite you to a one-day workshop in experimental research methods with particular focus on marketing and economics.
- Does and Should the Court of Arbitration for Sport Comply with Judicial Independence Standards 04/09/2014In this research seminar, Dr Andrew Vaitiekunas from the Graduate School of Business and Law will examine Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS)’s independence and impartiality as against judicial standards of independence and impartiality.
- Management issues focus of MBA intensive in Vietnam 25/08/2014Students in the MBA Executive from Melbourne and Vietnam have come together for a special course focusing on management issues in Asia.
- Speed interviewing helps students gain work placements 21/08/2014A speed interviewing day at RMIT has brought together prospective employers with accounting students seeking work placements.
- RMIT open for all 12/08/2014RMIT welcomed more than 35,000 prospective students, their families and friends at Open Day last Sunday.
In the media
- Davidson: $2.8b nosedive but Qantas 'over worst' (Queensland Times, 29 August 2014)
- Stavros: "Ad creep" where services gradually introduce advertising (702 ABC Sydney, 26 August 2014)
- Hulls: Sexual abuse victims want their voices heard (The Age Online, 21 August 2014)