College of Business
RMIT University has established a reputation for excellence in business and management education, providing high quality, industry responsive programs relevant to the national and global marketplace.
RMIT College of Business has a proud history of providing programs that meet the evolving needs of students and industry.
- Shaping the Future of Business: Celebrating 38 Years of Cooperative Education 24/11/2014Join RMIT’s College of Business Industry Engagement Team to acknowledge the contributions of our many business partners and to celebrate the success of our Cooperative Education students.
- The RMIT Accounting Educators’ Conference, 2014 24/11/2014This is a forum for accounting educators to share their research findings in addressing key issues and developments in accounting education.
- Greening the Australian Auto Industry: Local hype versus political economic realities 28/11/2014Caleb Goods, Curtin University presents Greening the Australian Auto Industry: Local hype versus political economic realities
- Small business success for RMIT entrepreneur 24/10/2014RMIT alumnus and organic food entrepreneur Matthew Hardie has received the NAB Microenterprise Loan Award for Best Business Success story.
- VicHealth research proves a winner 21/10/2014RMIT has recognised its top media performers at a special event.
- Vietnam's Nutrimens awarded RMIT business plan prize 20/10/2014Student entrepreneurs from RMIT Vietnam University have taken out first and second prize at the $100,000 RMIT Business Plan Competition.
In the media
- Davidson: Push to buy local products (ABC Goulburn Murray, 29 October 2014)
- Hulls: Jailing victims continues the cycle of disadvantage (Herald Sun, 28 October 2014)
- Creighton: Ordinary workers lose under laws (Weekend Australian, 25 October 2014)