College of Business
RMIT University has established a reputation for excellence in business and management education, providing high quality, industry responsive programs relevant to the national and global marketplace.
RMIT College of Business has a proud history of providing programs that meet the evolving needs of students and industry.
- Global Futures Forum 2014 27/10/2014Join ABC News Breakfast’s Michael Rowland as he hosts a panel discussion with prominent industry figures to identify the challenges and opportunities facing global business.
- Women and Leadership 29/10/2014The Research Capacity Building team (RCBT) invites you to its 2014 Women and Leadership Panel Event: 'Sticky floors and glass ceilings are no match for me! - The best and worse piece of career advice'.
- Shaping the Future of Business: Celebrating 38 Years of Cooperative Education 24/11/2014Join RMIT’s College of Business Industry Engagement Team to acknowledge the contributions of our many business partners and to celebrate the success of our Cooperative Education students.
- Small business success for RMIT entrepreneur 24/10/2014RMIT alumnus and organic food entrepreneur Matthew Hardie has received the NAB Microenterprise Loan Award for Best Business Success story.
- VicHealth research proves a winner 21/10/2014RMIT has recognised its top media performers at a special event.
- Vietnam's Nutrimens awarded RMIT business plan prize 20/10/2014Student entrepreneurs from RMIT Vietnam University have taken out first and second prize at the $100,000 RMIT Business Plan Competition.
In the media
- Smyrnios: The evolution of Australia’s entrepreneurial culture (Business Review Weekly, 22 October 2014)
- Hulls: Time to call loudly for quiet, everyday things (Human Rights Law Centre, 21 October 2014)
- Creighton: Unnecessary IR law changes (Workplace Express, 16 October 2014)