College of Business
RMIT University has established a reputation for excellence in business and management education, providing high quality, industry responsive programs relevant to the national and global marketplace.
RMIT College of Business has a proud history of providing programs that meet the evolving needs of students and industry.
- Information session: Vietnam Study Tour 25/08/2014Seeing is believing. Internationalise your RMIT experience and join our globalisation and business study tours to Ho Chi Minh City and receive credit for two elective courses in your RMIT degree.
- Colloquium on Qualitative Research Methods in Business and Accounting 25/08/2014The 7th annual colloquium will cover a range of qualitative research methods and issues in the business and commerce-related disciplines.
- Information session: Europe Accounting Study Tour 26/08/2014Take account of your future by broadening your accounting studies. Gain an insight into international business and accounting practices by meeting with leading business organisations and accounting regulators in Europe.
- Speed interviewing helps students gain work placements 21/08/2014A speed interviewing day at RMIT has brought together prospective employers with accounting students seeking work placements.
- RMIT open for all 12/08/2014RMIT welcomed more than 35,000 prospective students, their families and friends at Open Day last Sunday.
- New Academic Street to transform RMIT in the city 11/08/2014RMIT University has announced plans to transform the heart of its campus in central Melbourne.
In the media
- Hulls: Sexual abuse victims want their voices heard (The Age Online, 21 August 2014)
- Stavros: Way out (Marketing, National, 20 August 2014)
- Potts: Speak well of the bourgeois, and prosper (The Conversation, 20 August 2014)