College of Business
RMIT University has established a reputation for excellence in business and management education, providing high quality, industry responsive programs relevant to the national and global marketplace.
RMIT College of Business has a proud history of providing programs that meet the evolving needs of students and industry.
- Success Stories – International Research 21/10/2014This information session will present success stories by grant recipients and present range of international grant opportunities available.
- Academic Three Minute Project Presentations Competition 21/10/2014The College of Business Research Office is hosting the Academic Three Minute Presentation competition at the Business Research Showcase, 2014.
- Postgraduate information session 21/10/2014RMIT’s world-renowned, industry-connected postgraduate programs will provide you with the knowledge and experience to achieve your ambitions.
- VicHealth research proves a winner 21/10/2014RMIT has recognised its top media performers at a special event.
- Vietnam's Nutrimens awarded RMIT business plan prize 20/10/2014Student entrepreneurs from RMIT Vietnam University have taken out first and second prize at the $100,000 RMIT Business Plan Competition.
- Car safety research is a natural fit 20/10/2014A project researching the role of nature in automotive safety has won RMIT's Three Minute Thesis competition.
In the media
- Creighton: Unnecessary IR law changes (Workplace Express, 16 October 2014)
- Davidson: ANU simply playing politics with investments (ABC News, 15 October 2014)
- Forsyth: Axe agreements 'to aid economy' (Australian Financial Review, 14 October 2014)