School of Management
The School of Management provides a range of high quality programs in management education, international business, entrepreneurship and human resource management.
Research in the School focuses on employment relations, entrepreneurship and innovation, global business, and organisational behaviour.
- On the origin of firms from the innovation commons 24/10/2014Jason Potts & Prateek Goohra presents On the origin of firms from the innovation commons
- The 2nd Thai Australian Business Studies Conference 24/10/2014The theme for this conference is Regionalisation, Skills Development and Thailand.
- Greening the Australian Auto Industry: Local hype versus political economic realities 28/11/2014Caleb Goods, Curtin University presents Greening the Australian Auto Industry: Local hype versus political economic realities
- Entrepreneurs inspire with business advice 06/10/2014Two RMIT graduates have shared their business success stories at a recent “Launch into Entrepreneurship” event.
- Winning accolade by HDR Candidate 22/09/2014HDR student, Khalid Hossain, recently received a grant to attend the UNESCO Chair International Conference on Technologies for Development in Lausanne, Switzerland.
- Partners forum strengthens global engagement 19/09/2014A forum has brought together representatives from RMIT’s key international partners to strengthen global connections and growth.