School of Management
The School of Management provides a range of high quality programs in management education, international business, entrepreneurship and human resource management.
Research in the School focuses on employment relations, entrepreneurship and innovation, global business, and organisational behaviour.
- Gender and Disaster 02/05/2014Meagan Tyler presents Gender and Disaster
- Community Engagement by Chinese firms in Australia: Motivation, Practice and Benefit 16/05/2014Charlie Huang, Warren Staples, Nattavud Pimpa presents Community Engagement by Chinese firms in Australia: Motivation, Practice and Benefit
- Re-thinking regulation for the protection of vulnerable workers beyond the boundaries of the employment contract 30/05/2014Fiona Macdonald, University of South Australia presents Re-thinking regulation for the protection of vulnerable workers beyond the boundaries of the employment contract
- HDR conference enhances research experience 26/02/2014The College of Business recently hosted the inaugural Higher Degree by Research (HDR) Summer Conference.
- Students and staff entertained by Wolf of Wall Street 24/01/2014More than 250 staff and students from the College of Business recently attended a special pre-screening of the Wolf of Wall Street.
- Recognising academic achievements 24/12/2013RMIT University has recognised staff and student achievements with its 2013 Teaching and Research Awards.