College of Science, Engineering and Health
The College of Science, Engineering and Health (SEH) incorporates the fields of sciences, engineering, IT and health and medical sciences.
Comprising ten academic schools (eight higher education schools and two vocational education schools), the College delivers a broad range of programs at apprenticeship, certificate, bachelor, masters and PhD levels. Many programs articulate between vocational education and higher education, creating pathways for further study.
- RMIT delivers $30 million boost to micro and nano-tech 01/09/2014A new $30 million research facility at RMIT University will drive cutting-edge advances in micro- and nano-technologies.
- New PhD scholarships to support RMIT research 01/09/2014A new prestigious Vice-Chancellor's PhD Scholarship scheme at RMIT will support high-performance training of top doctoral researchers.
- Laser technique offers nano breakthrough 22/08/2014Researchers have uncovered a new way of using lasers to directly write patterns onto special crystals, in a nanotechnology breakthrough.
- Information evening for prospective undergraduates 03/09/2014Want to know more about electrical, electronic, communication, computer, network, biomedical or electronic product design engineering?
- Science in the City 22/09/2014The School of Applied Sciences is offering students, parents and teachers the opportunity to visit our state-of-the-art learning laboratories.
- Light Engineering by 3D Laserprinting - from bionic design to quality assurance 23/09/2014Presented by Professor Dr.-Ing. Claus Emmelmann, Head of the Institute of Laser and System Technologies at Hamburg University.