College of Science, Engineering and Health
The College of Science, Engineering and Health (SEH) incorporates the fields of sciences, engineering, IT and health and medical sciences.
Comprising ten academic schools (eight higher education schools and two vocational education schools), the College delivers a broad range of programs at apprenticeship, certificate, bachelor, masters and PhD levels. Many programs articulate between vocational education and higher education, creating pathways for further study.
- New lab to boost the Data Economy for Aussie business 26/11/2014The launch of a $1.5 million data analytics lab at RMIT aims to provide a boost to the emerging Data Economy for Australian business.
- Indigenous honour for vocational education 25/11/2014Plumbing teacher Wayne Ellerton has won a prestigious Wurreker Award in recognition of his contribution to Indigenous education.
- RMIT showcases the future of engineering 24/11/2014RMIT University research and innovation will be showcased at the international Engineers Australia convention this week.
- Unified distributed algorithm for non-cooperative games 04/12/2014Lecture by Professor Jong-Shi Pang, Epstein Family Professor of Industrial and Systems Engineering at the University of Southern California.
- From ensemble learning to learning in the model space 12/12/2014By Professor Xin Yao, Chair of Computer Science, University of Birmingham, UK, and President of IEEE Computational Intelligence Society.
- RMIT Open Day 09/08/2015RMIT's City, Brunswick and Bundoora campuses will be open for exploration on August 9, 2015.