College of Science, Engineering and Health
The College of Science, Engineering and Health (SEH) incorporates the fields of sciences, engineering, IT and health and medical sciences.
Comprising ten academic schools (eight higher education schools and two vocational education schools), the College delivers a broad range of programs at apprenticeship, certificate, bachelor, masters and PhD levels. Many programs articulate between vocational education and higher education, creating pathways for further study.
- Early career researcher wins Phillip Law Prize 19/08/2014A Senior Research Fellow at RMIT has been awarded the 2014 Phillip Law Postdoctoral Award for Physical Sciences.
- Aviation student born to fly 18/08/2014As far back as she can remember, Jessica Dettmer has wanted to fly.
- Students build a global reputation 14/08/2014An RMIT student team has beaten top international competition to win a global construction management challenge.
- Sensing with Smartphones and the Internet of Things 21/08/2014Dr Flora Salim will describe her experiences in dealing with various types of sensors, and using crowd-sourced data, to develop safer roads, greener buildings and more sustainable living.
- Drug Detection in Sport 21/08/2014This lecture looks at drugs in sport and the technology that enables compounds to be identified - making analytical scientists crucial to modern sporting events.
- Doing More with Less in Managing Civil Infrastructure 25/08/2014Professor Sujeeva Setunge outlines the current challenges and knowledge required for optimised and sustainable decisions.