College of Science, Engineering and Health
The College of Science, Engineering and Health (SEH) incorporates the fields of sciences, engineering, IT and health and medical sciences.
Comprising ten academic schools (eight higher education schools and two vocational education schools), the College delivers a broad range of programs at apprenticeship, certificate, bachelor, masters and PhD levels. Many programs articulate between vocational education and higher education, creating pathways for further study.
- RMIT researchers awarded Churchill Fellowships 15/09/2014Two researchers will head overseas to further their work in micro- and nano-technologies after receiving prestigious Churchill Fellowships.
- Boost to academic staff numbers 12/09/2014RMIT is investing in the growth of academic staff numbers with 88 extra staff recruited to continuing roles across the University in 2014.
- Metricon staff complete specialised RMIT training 10/09/2014A group of site managers from Metricon in Geelong have graduated from a specially tailored skills program at RMIT University.
- Science in the City 22/09/2014The School of Applied Sciences is offering students, parents and teachers the opportunity to visit our state-of-the-art learning laboratories.
- Light Engineering by 3D Laserprinting - from bionic design to quality assurance 23/09/2014Presented by Professor Dr.-Ing. Claus Emmelmann, Head of the Institute of Laser and System Technologies at Hamburg University.
- Nuclear medicine laboratory visits - The Austin Hospital 25/09/2014These laboratory tours are designed for students interested in finding out more about nuclear medicine.