College of Science, Engineering and Health
The College of Science, Engineering and Health (SEH) incorporates the fields of sciences, engineering, IT and health and medical sciences.
Comprising ten academic schools (eight higher education schools and two vocational education schools), the College delivers a broad range of programs at apprenticeship, certificate, bachelor, masters and PhD levels. Many programs articulate between vocational education and higher education, creating pathways for further study.
- VicHealth research proves a winner 21/10/2014RMIT has recognised its top media performers at a special event.
- Vietnam's Nutrimens awarded RMIT business plan prize 20/10/2014Student entrepreneurs from RMIT Vietnam University have taken out first and second prize at the $100,000 RMIT Business Plan Competition.
- Car safety research is a natural fit 20/10/2014A project researching the role of nature in automotive safety has won RMIT's Three Minute Thesis competition.
- Management of Wastewater and Trade Waste 11/11/2014In conjunction with Engineers Australia, the Water: Effective Technologies and Tools (WETT) Research Centre at RMIT University will run two wastewater-related workshops.
- Inaugural professorial lecture 17/11/2014Professor Kourosh Kalantar-zadeh will highlight the work of his team on transition metal oxides and chalcogenides (TMO&Cs) and present their achievements in relevant fields.
- Engineers Australia Convention 2014 24/11/2014RMIT University is proudly supporting Convention 2014, which will be the largest engineering event ever held in the southern hemisphere.