RMIT offers a range of scholarships to commencing international students across all fields of study.
Scholarships can help with all kinds of study costs such as textbooks, fees, accommodation and living expenses.
While many of the scholarships consider academic achievement, there are also scholarships awarded based on what you are studying, where you are from or your personal circumstances.
- Foundation Studies Scholarships
- RMIT International English Language Scholarships
- RMIT English Language Bursary for Latin American students
- RMIT English Language Scholarships for Latin American students
- International Relocation Scholarship for international students currently studying interstate in Australia or in New Zealand
- International Partnership Scholarships for students applying through one of RMIT’s key partners
- International Excellence Scholarships for undergraduate Sri Lankan students
- Global Leaders Scholarships for Indian students
- Malaysia Australia Colombo Plan Commemoration (MACC) for Malaysian students
- International Cost of Living Scholarships for students applying direct to RMIT who are onshore (in Australia)
- International Development Scholarships for student from the Philippines, Myanmar, Laos, Cambodia or Vietnam
- International Excellence Scholarships for Latin American students
- School of Civil, Environmental and Chemical Engineering Academic Merit Scholarships
- Science, Engineering and Health Scholarships (undergraduate) for Indian students
- Science, Engineering and Health Scholarships (postgraduate) for Indian students
A number of international scholarships for Higher Degree by Research (HDR) programs are awarded by the School of Graduate Research.
- International Postgraduate Research Scholarship (IPRS)
- RMIT PhD International Scholarship (RPIS)
- Vice-Chancellor’s PhD Scholarship (VCPS)
Other Research Scholarships offered at a School or College level may also be available.
- Social Media Ambassador Scholarships for Study Abroad and Exchange students