What is How2RMIT?
A session where current students show you everything you’ll want to know to get started. From ordering your student card to paying your fees, setting up your timetable and getting involved in student life – How2RMIT is a must attend. They'll also show you around campus so you know where everything is!
This 90 minute session includes how to:
- Manage your email, fees, enrolment, Canvas and more
- Organise your student card, transport concession, timetable and more
- Connect with people, make friends and get involved
- Discover student life and RMIT services to help you settle in at RMIT and make the most of your time at university
- Explore your campus, facilities, study spaces and more
Who should attend?
All new students! No matter who you are or what you are studying, you'll get valuable information in a How2RMIT session.
Are you an international student aged under 18? We offer How2RMIT sessions specifically for you! In additional to the information covered in a general session, you'll find out about your rights and responsibilities, support services and accommodation options.
Family and friends of new students are welcome to attend How2RMIT.
Please note: Some Program and College/School orientation events include a How2RMIT session – to find out if yours does, check the email that contains your Program/School orientation details.
What's it like to study at RMIT?
Current students share what they love about studying at RMIT and give advice on how to get the most out of uni.