What is How2RMIT?
When you land somewhere new, it’s much easier to get where you’re going and enjoy what you’re doing, if you know what to look for and how to find it!
How2RMIT helps you achieve the best possible start to your RMIT journey - linking you with insider tips and tricks from the students who work for RMIT.
In a 45 minute session, you will find out how to:
- Manage your essentials – email, fees, enrolment, timetable and more
- Organise yourself for a better study and life balance
- Understand RMIT systems, processes and terminology
- Explore RMIT services that support your success – careers, mentoring, counselling, academic support and more
- Discover the hidden gems available to all RMIT students – cafes, hang outs, calm zones, campus stores, discounts & deals and more
- Connect with people and make new friends - clubs & societies, trips & tours, food & dance events and more
When are they running?
Sessions are running at every campus from 4 February – 29 March.
Find your campus below, select your preferred date and then click register to secure your spot at a session.