How2RMIT sessions are packed with essential information that will help new and returning students get ready and organised to make a smooth start to the semester and succeed at RMIT.
Over two sessions, experienced students explain everything - from timetabling, fees and loans, to studying successfully, making friends, getting involved in the RMIT community, free support services, and lots more.
How2RMIT is made up of two sessions: How2GetStarted and How2GetAhead, which are currently run online via Microsoft Teams.
How2GetStarted, 1 hour
In How2GetStarted, experienced students will show you everything you’ll need to know and do before classes begin.
- Get Organised: Learn about timetabling, classes, student card, fees, loans, and other 2021 student admin essentials
- Navigating RMIT: Find out how to get your questions answered at RMIT, find your way around online and on campus and learn about COVIDsafe campus protocols.
How2GetAhead, 1 hour
In How2GetAhead, experienced students will tell you what they wish they knew when starting at RMIT, so you can get the most out of your time at RMIT and set yourself up for success.
- Study Support: Find out about all the assessments and study support available
- Get involved: Learn about clubs, activities and other ways to meet new people
- Reach Out: Understand the range of confidential guidance and support services
- Get Job Ready: Discover all the career support services available at RMIT to help you get job ready