If you have a question, need support or just want to chat to a friendly ally, please reach out a Diversity and Inclusion Advisor by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are some ways we can support you and the members of your community:
- Support in affirming your gender
- Support with a legal name change and using a 'known as' name
- Connecting with the DGSS community
- Training, education and raising awareness for your peers and colleagues
- Make recommendations to improve RMIT provisions, policies and practice
Support for bullying, harassment and discrimination
Harassment and discrimination against anyone for any reason – including their gender, sex or sexuality – is never acceptable. If you or someone you know has been harassed, bullied or discriminated against, we encourage you to contact any of the following:
You may also choose to make a formal complaint.