What is Brandstorm?
Brandstorm is a worldwide innovation competition open to everyone up to 30 years old. Now in its 30th year of the competition, participants will have three tracks to choose from in addition to a full learning path on Trailhead by Salesforce.
Get the opportunity to be mentored by L’Oréal business experts, stay in touch with recruiters, and win the Intrapreneurship missions.
The competition is open to students from every country and every discipline. It attracts over 48,000 participants every year and sees each team create a concept and to work on its feasibility.
This year there are three tracks:
- Inclusion: Imagine breakaway products and services to empower inclusive beauty
- Green: Invent the next dimension of sustainable beauty
- Technology: Revolutionize beauty personalization and experience fueled by tech
In diverse teams of three, choose one of the tracks depending on your strengths and interests, come up with an unconventional solution, and pitch it to the L’Oréal experts.
Prize: The winning team will receive a fully paid three months intrapreneurship at L'Oréal implementing your ideas
How to participate
- Form a diverse team of three (by gender, culture, across Schools / Colleges / University or Undergraduate or Postgraduate)
- You need to be 30 years old or under
- Submit the Expression of Interest form
- Go to brandstorm.loreal.com to register
Finalists will have the opportunity to pitch their projects to a jury composed of L’Oréal Executive Committee members.
- Submission deadline: 25 March 2022
- National final: Wednesday 13 April 2022
- International final: Wednesday 11 May 2022
Keep up to date
Join the RMIT Teams Channel to watch the info session, keep up to date with any announcements, ask questions and connect you with other RMIT students