How to add important dates to your calendar
You can import RMIT important dates into any application that supports the iCal format, including your Outlook calendar, which all RMIT students can access.
Follow these steps to add your relevant important dates to your Outlook calendar:
- First, download the calendar .ics file that is right for you by clicking one of the links below:
- Log in to Outlook
- At the bottom of the page, select to go to Calendar
- In the navigation pane, select Discover calendars
- Under Import calendar, select From file.
- Under Import from
file, select Browse, choose the .ics file that you downloaded,and then select Open
- Under Import to, select the calendar that you want the file imported to, and then select Import
See instructions for importing calendars into: