Apply for a new eCoE
You must study full-time and no more than one third of your program can be studied online. This requirement is in line with the RMIT Enrolment Process. It is paramount you finish the program at RMIT within the expected date, which is the end date of your eCoE.
RMIT is only allowed to extend the duration of your study if:
- there are compassionate or compelling circumstances and/or
- your School is working with you on an intervention strategy (APIP) because you are at risk of unsatisfactory academic progress.
If you will not complete your program by the expected completion date and meet one of the above requirements, you need to apply for a new eCoE.
You need to have received all results from the current semester of study to begin the process to renew you eCoE to avoid further changes later if you have failed a course.
If you apply for a visa using a eCoE that has an incorrect program completion date, you may be required to lodge a further visa application which will be at your own expense.
- Log on to the RMIT Connect Portal
- Select International Student matters
- Make an enquiry
- Select question "eCoE request"
In the description of enquiry please provide the following information:
- Program code and name
- Where are you applying for a new visa from? (Australia/overseas)
- Are you an under 18 years of age? (yes/no)
- Are you a sponsored student? (yes/no)
Issuing a new eCoE is not an automatic process, and it will take time to assess your application.
Those applications with approaching visa end dates will be dealt with as a priority.
Your new eCoE will be emailed to your RMIT student email account. It is your responsibility to monitor your student email account.
Status & Details
RMIT International Compliance (IACRR)
In accordance with
National Code 2018
Enrolment Process 2019
Enrolment Policy 2017