The InPlace WIL System
InPlace is RMIT's online system for staff and students to manage their WIL activities.
The InPlace Student Portal allows RMIT students to:
- Manage WIL placement opportunities
- Review details of WIL activities they have been allocated
- Submit details of a self-sourced WIL activity
- Seek Course Coordinator approval
- Access rosters and timetables
- Upload and manage placement documents such as immunisations and criminal background checks.
Login via your browser – computer or mobile
- Go to https://wil.rmit.edu.au
- Click on the “Staff and Students” button
- Enter your RMIT Student number and password and click on the Login button (if it’s the first time you have logged in, review and click on the “Accept” button.)
Help and support
For further information or instructions on accessing and using InPlace you can contact:
View the InPlace Student Portal user guide.