Change of Accommodation Request Form

If you're an international student aged under 18 studying at RMIT in Melbourne, you can use this form to request to change your accommodation provider.

Change of Accommodation Request

Please note that Under 18 students cannot change their approval welfare arrangements without the permission of RMIT University. Changing your arrangements without prior approval from RMIT may result in the cancellation of the CAAW form (Confirmation of Appropriate Accommodation and Welfare) by RMIT. 


Caregiver to complete

aboriginal flag
torres strait flag

Acknowledgement of Country

RMIT University acknowledges the people of the Woi wurrung and Boon wurrung language groups of the eastern Kulin Nation on whose unceded lands we conduct the business of the University. RMIT University respectfully acknowledges their Ancestors and Elders, past and present. RMIT also acknowledges the Traditional Custodians and their Ancestors of the lands and waters across Australia where we conduct our business - Artwork 'Luwaytini' by Mark Cleaver, Palawa.