To be eligible, you need to have:
- received a passing outcome at examination
- completed any required amendments as a result of the examination process
- had your final archival and amendments document approved by the ADVC, RTD
- completed all mandatory coursework courses (e.g. research methods) or had a credit transfer processed, where eligible
- provided your 50 word citation to the School of Graduate Research, if you are a PhD student.
You may apply to graduate before meeting these conditions.
For questions about your academic progress and eligibility to graduate, contact the School of Graduate Research.