Become a peer mentor
What are the benefits of becoming a peer mentor?
- Develop your communication skills
- Gain leadership skills and a sense of satisfaction as you see mentees grow in confidence
- Consolidate your own knowledge of the subject
- Make your resume more attractive - peer mentoring helps you develop key skills employers are looking for
- Enjoy being part of the peer mentoring community
- Build your social network and make new friends
What are the requirements of becoming a peer mentor?
- Achieve a 75 or above for the course you wish to mentor in
- Attend a training session
How do I become a peer mentor?
If you achieved a 75 or above in a peer mentoring supported course, you'll receive an invite via your student email several months before semester starts. If you haven’t received an invite, please contact us via email@example.com. After registering, you'll be invited to training and other peer mentoring social activities.
Mentors receiving their certificates