Become a peer mentor
What are the benefits of becoming a peer mentor?
- Develop your communication skills
- Gain leadership and facilitation skills
- Consolidate your knowledge of course content
- Enjoy being part of the peer mentoring community
- Build your social network and make new friends
What are the requirements of becoming a peer mentor?
- Achieve 75% and above for the course you wish to mentor in
- Complete training
How do I become a peer mentor?
If you achieved 75% or above in a Peer Mentoring supported course, you will receive an invite via your student email before semester begins. Once registered, you will be invited to training. If you haven’t received an invite and think you should, please contact us via email@example.com.
Mentors receiving their certificates