Register today and you’ll be partnered with an experienced professional for one-on-one guidance in your future industry.
There are different mentoring options to suit your career goals and circumstances. You can sign up all year round and each mentoring cycle lasts for 12 weeks.
Network and learn from a professional already working in your chosen field and for strategies and tips to get your career successfully underway.
Benefits for students
Joining the program can help you:
- transition from study to work
- determine some clarity over career direction
- identify potential entry-level graduate roles
- maximise your confidence to succeed
- learn from their professional and personal experience and knowledge
- establish or grow your professional network
- enhance your resume and job search knowledge
- challenge your preconceived ideas and beliefs
- gain insights into employment in a specific industry sector.
About the mentors
Our mentors come from a variety of private, public sector and not-for-profit organisations and have management and leadership experience. Many mentors are RMIT alumni who have had a similar RMIT experience as you and all are dedicated industry professionals who have volunteered to support future entrants into their industry.
You will be matched with a suitable mentor with the relevant experience to offer support that is specific to your career goals.
Further mentoring options
You can also get support from your RMIT peers. Peer to peer mentoring programs include:
- Mates at RMIT mentoring program – connects new students (international, rural/regional and interstate) with current students to assist with settling in Melbourne and RMIT.