If you are an international student on a visa subclass 500, RMIT needs to notify the Department of Home Affairs (DHA) of any changes to your study plans. Some changes may affect your visa.​

​You should speak to staff at RMIT Connect and contact the DHA as soon as possible to discuss any changes to your study.

Status & Details

Last updated
August 2019​
RMIT International Compliance (IACRR)
In accordance with ​
National Code 2018​
Standard 7​
Standard 9