Dr Li is an Australian Postdoctoral (Industry) Fellow (APDI) and acts as a research fellow at RMIT.
His main research interests include:
- Computational multi-phase flows;
- Indoor environment and health risks;
- Boiling heat transfer.
He also takes teaching responsibilities by acting as a FYP supervisor and a tutor.
- PhD, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China (2007)
- MEng, Nanjing University of Technology, China (2003)
- BEng, Nanjing University of Technology, China (2000)
- 2010 – present, RMIT University, Research Fellow
- 2007 – 2010, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Postdoctoral Fellow
- Yan, Y.,Li, X.,Tu, J. (2017). Numerical investigations of the effects of manikin simplifications on the thermal flow field in indoor spaces In: Building Simulation, 10, 219 - 227
- Fan, Y.,Li, X.,Yan, Y.,Tu, J. (2017). Overall performance evaluation of underfloor air distribution system with different heights of return vents In: Energy and Buildings, 147, 176 - 187
- Yuan, Y.,Li, X.,Tu, J. (2017). The effects of nanoparticles on the lift force and drag force on bubbles in nanofluids: A two-fluid model study In: International Journal of Thermal Sciences, 119, 1 - 8
- Yan, Y.,Li, X.,Shang, Y.,Tu, J. (2017). Evaluation of airborne disease infection risks in an airliner cabin using the Lagrangian-based Wells-Riley approach In: Building and Environment, 121, 79 - 92
- Yang, L.,Li, M.,Li, X.,Tu, J. (2017). (In Press) The effects of diffuser type on thermal flow and contaminant transport in high-speed train (HST) cabins - a numerical study In: International Journal of Ventilation, , 1 - 15
- Yan, Y.,Li, X.,Tu, J. (2016). Effects of passenger thermal plume on the transport and distribution characteristics of airborne particles in an airliner cabin section In: Science and Technology for the Built Environment, 22, 153 - 163
- Li, X.,Yuan, Y.,Tu, J. (2016). Modelling and critical analysis of bubbly flows of dilute nanofluids in a vertical tube In: Nuclear Engineering and Design, 300, 173 - 180
- Yan, Y.,Li, X.,Yang, L.,Tu, J. (2016). Evaluation of manikin simplification methods for CFD simulations in occupied indoor environments In: Energy and Buildings, 127, 611 - 626
- Yan, Y.,Li, X.,Tu, J. (2016). (In Press) Effects of manikin model simplification on CFD predictions of thermal flow field around human bodies In: Indoor and Built Environment, , 1 - 13
- Yuan, Y.,Li, X.,Tu, J. (2015). Numerical investigation of boiling model parameters for nanofluids In: Qinghua Daxue Xuebao/Journal of Tsinghua University, 55, 815 - 820
- Developing a virtual platform for HVAC diffuser performance assessment. Funded by: Enterprise Connnect - Researchers in Business 2014 from (2014 to 2015)
2 PhD Completions3 PhD Current Supervisions