Dr Li is an Australian Postdoctoral (Industry) Fellow (APDI) and acts as a research fellow at RMIT.
His main research interests include:
- Computational multi-phase flows;
- Indoor environment and health risks;
- Boiling heat transfer.
He also takes teaching responsibilities by acting as a FYP supervisor and a tutor.
- PhD, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China (2007)
- MEng, Nanjing University of Technology, China (2003)
- BEng, Nanjing University of Technology, China (2000)
- 2010 – present, RMIT University, Research Fellow
- 2007 – 2010, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Postdoctoral Fellow
- Li, W.,Li, X.,Peng, Y.,Wang, Y.,Tu, J. (2020). Experimental and numerical studies on the thermal performance of ground heat exchangers in a layered subsurface with groundwater In: Renewable Energy, 147, 620 - 629
- Li, J.,Li, X.,Wang, Y.,Tu, J. (2020). A theoretical model of natural circulation flow and heat transfer within horizontal evacuated tube considering the secondary flow In: Renewable Energy, 147, 630 - 638
- Li, J.,Li, X.,Du, R.,Wang, Y.,Tu, J. (2020). A new design concept of thermal storage tank for adaptive heat charging in solar heating system In: Applied Thermal Engineering, 165, 1 - 11
- Li, N.,Yang, L.,Li, X.,Li, X.,Tu, J.,Cheung, S. (2019). Multi-objective optimization for designing of high-speed train cabin ventilation system using particle swarm optimization and multi-fidelity Kriging In: Building and Environment, , 1 - 18
- Li, W.,Li, X.,Wang, Y.,Du, R.,Tu, J. (2019). Effect of the heat load distribution on thermal performance predictions of ground heat exchangers in a stratified subsurface In: Renewable Energy, 141, 340 - 348
- Li, X.,Yan, Y.,Tu, J. (2019). Effects of surface radiation on gaseous contaminants emission and dispersion in indoor environment � A numerical study In: International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 131, 854 - 862
- Li, X.,Tu, J. (2019). Evaluation of the eddy viscosity turbulence models for the simulation of convection�radiation coupled heat transfer in indoor environment In: Energy and Buildings, 184, 8 - 18
- Li, X.,Cole, I.,Tu, J. (2019). A review of nucleate boiling on nanoengineered surfaces � The nanostructures, phenomena and mechanisms In: International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, , 20 - 33
- Yan, Y.,Li, X.,Tu, J. (2019). Thermal effect of human body on cough droplets evaporation and dispersion in an enclosed space In: Building and Environment, 148, 96 - 106
- Yan, Y.,Li, X.,Tu, J.,Feng, P.,Zhang, J. (2019). Characterisation and analysis of indoor tornado for contaminant removal and emergency ventilation In: Building and Environment, 164, 1 - 11
1 PhD Current Supervisions4 PhD Completions
- Developing a virtual platform for HVAC diffuser performance assessment. Funded by: Enterprise Connnect - Researchers in Business 2014 from (2014 to 2015)