Jye Marshall is a Teacher in the College of Vocational Education.
Jye Marshall is a dedicated educator and emerging researcher affiliated with the College of Vocational Education. His primary teaching and research endeavors revolve around the captivating realms of fashion design, and the transformative landscape of Vocational Education.
Jye is passionate about the following teaching/research areas:
- Fashion design & production
- Industry 4.0 technologies
- Vocational education teaching practices
- Education technologies and digital transformations
- Co-Design and System change
Contact me about: industry partnerships and university research collaborations.