Josephine Ng is Senior Lecturer, Education at RMIT.
- Ng, J.,Nyland, B. (2017). (in Press) Critical examination of internationalisation: a case study of a collaboration between an Australian and a Chinese university In: European Journal of Higher Education, , 1 - 16
- Nyland, B.,Ng, J. (2016). International perspectives on early childhood curriculum changes in Singapore and Australia In: European Early Childhood Education Research Journal, 24, 465 - 476
- Nyland, B.,Gao, Y.,Zeng, X.,Ng, J. (2016). Life chances and birth registration: A study from rural China In: Asia-Pacific Journal of Research in Early Childhood Education, 10, 71 - 96
- Ng, J.,Nyland, B. (2016). Internationalisation of higher education and global learning: Australia and China In: Global Learning in the 21st Century, Sense Publishers, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
- Ng, J. (2014). The impact of children's learning during a curriculum reform in SIngapore In: International Research in Early Childhood Education, 5, 11 - 26
- Nyland, B.,Nyland, C.,Gao, Y.,Ng, J.,Zeng, X. (2014). The Si Huan playgroup: An initiative to provide non-formal early childhood education experiences to children of migrants in Beijing In: Asia Pacific Journal of Education, , 1 - 13
- Ng, J. (2010). Preschool curriculum and policy changes in Singapore In: Asia-Pacific Journal of Research in Early Childhood Education, 5, 91 - 122
- Ng, J. (2010). Exploring learning experiences during an early childhood curriculum change in Singapore In: Australian Association for Research in Education Conference 2010: Theme: Making a Difference, Melbourne, Australia, 28 November - 2 December 2010
- Ng, J. (2009). Exploring the perceptions of stakeholders in a Singapore Kindergarten during a period of curriculum reform In: Refereed proceedings -AARE International Education Research Conference, Canberra, Australia, Nov 29th - Dec 3rd 2009
Note: Supervision projects since 2004
1 PhD Completions1 PhD Current Supervisions
Early childhood education and developments in Australia, China and Singapore, policy, change management, leadership, pedagogical approaches, children's learning, social capital and comparative education.