Dr Saima Ahmad is working as a Lecturer in Business at the Graduate School of Business and Law (GSBL), RMIT University. She coordinates Business Research Design, Leadership and Management and Business Data Analytics courses in the RMIT Online Master of Business Administration program. She earned a PhD in Business Management from Monash University in 2017. Prior to joining GSBL, Saima held sessional academic appointments within Business schools at the University of Melbourne, Monash University and Victoria University.
Saima is an award-winning researcher and the author of journal articles, conference papers and a book chapter. Her peer-reviewed work appears in numerous ERA and ABDC journals such as Personnel Review, Non-Profit and Voluntary Sector Quarterly, Management Decision, European Management Journal, International Journal of Manpower, Employee Relations, Journal of Workplace Behavioral Health, International Journal of Educational Management, Journal of Business Systems, Governance and Ethics, among many others. Her research has won the 2019 Emerald Outstanding Paper Award. Saima has also received scholarships awards for her academic excellence.
Saima is an Editorial Board Member of the European Management Journal.
- Course-coordination: ECON1348; ECON1555; BUSM4737; BUSM4586 and BUSM4746
- Teaching: ECON1555 and BUSM4448.
- Research: Several ongoing research projects
- Leadership: Editorial Board Member (European Management Journal)
- Doctor of Philosophy
- MS in Management
- Master of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Science
- Member of the Academy of International Business
- Member of the Australasian Business Ethics Network
- Associate Member of CPA in Australia
- Islam, T.,Ahmad, S.,Kaleem, A.,Mahmood, K. (2021). Abusive supervision and knowledge sharing: moderating roles of Islamic work ethic and learning goal orientation In: Management Decision, 59, 205 - 222
- Ahmad, S.,Islam, T.,Sadiq, M.,Kaleem, A. (2021). (In Press) Promoting green behavior through ethical leadership: a model of green human resource management and environmental knowledge In: Leadership and Organization Development Journal, , 1 - 17
- Ahmed, I.,Islam, T.,Ahmad, S.,Kaleem, A. (2021). A COVID-19 contextual study of customers’ mistreatment and counterproductive work behavior at coffee cafés In: British Food Journal, 123, 3404 - 3420
- Ahmad, S.,Sohal, A.,Cox, J. (2021). Bullying in the workplace: a cross-cultural and methodological perspective In: International Studies of Management and Organization, 51, 26 - 46
- Ahmad, S.,Islam, T.,Sohal, A.,Cox, J.,Kaleem, A. (2021). (In Press) Managing bullying in the workplace: a model of servant leadership, employee resilience and proactive personality In: Personnel Review, , 1 - 19
- Ahmad, S.,Islam, T.,Kaleem, A. (2021). Workplace Bullying in Pakistan: Mapping the Implications of Social Cynicism and the Moderation of Islamic Work Ethic In: Asian Perspectives on Workplace Bullying and Harassment, Springer Nature, Singapore
- Ahmad, S.,Kaleem, A. (2020). Zooming in on the workplace bullying and turnover intentions pathway: the role of wellbeing and a cultural boundary condition In: Personnel Review, 49, 425 - 444
- Ahmad, R.,Ahmad, S.,Islam, T.,Kaleem, A. (2020). The nexus of corporate social responsibility (CSR), affective commitment and organisational citizenship behaviour in academia A model of trust In: Employee Relations: The International Journal, 42, 232 - 247
- Ahmad, S.,Sohal, A.,Cox, J. (2020). Leading well is not enough: A new insight from the ethical leadership, workplace bullying and employee well-being relationships In: European Business Review, 32, 159 - 180
- Ahmad, S.,Fazal-E-Hasan, S.,Kaleem, A. (2020). Is the meaning of ethical leadership constant across cultures? A test of cross-cultural measurement invariance In: International Journal of Manpower, 41, 1323 - 1340
2 PhD Current Supervisions